The Denver Highlands
The blend of pristinely preserved Victorians, Bungalows and Denver Squares built in the early 1900s and modern homes built in the last 6 months along with city and mountain views makes the landscape of this neighborhood truly unique. Residents of the neighborhood enjoy countless boutiques and locally owned shops, award-winning restaurants, and great night-life. Highland Square on 32nd Street is a main attraction for many and features over 90 different businesses, restaurants, spas, and gyms. Because of the Highlands rich past, residents enjoy some of the best Mexican and Italian food in the city. In addition to shopping and dining, Highlanders frequent the many parks in the neighborhood, great green space, multiple lakes nearby (Sloan, Berkeley and Rocky Mountain), and pedestrian friendly paths. With easy access to downtown Denver (about a 15 minute walk or $7 cab ride), I-25, and I-70, and the brand new Union Station, residents of the Highlands easily travel from place to place.
- Close to Shops, Restaurants, Bars, & Cafes of Tennyson, Highlands Square & LoHi
- Close to Sprouts Market, Natural Grocers & Safeway
- Close to Regis & Auraria Campuses
- Close to Fitness & Yoga Studios
- 1 Block from RTD Bus Stop
- Easy Access to I-70 & Downtown